Saskia Shutt Jewellery - Terms and Conditions
All terms and conditions listed below, apply to every delivery. Each purchase made from Saskia Shutt Jewelery's online shop, implies that all terms and conditions mentined below are accepted by the customer. The terms and conditions stated below are specific according to Belgian law.
- All items are sent via bpost as “signed for” deliveries
- The prices listed in Saskia Shutt Jewellery’s online shop, are valid retail prices as of date of publishing and are subject to change following fluctuations in precious metal prices.
- All items will be invoiced through PayPal and paid for upfront; as all items are hand made to order only.
- Duration of order time may be up to 4 weeks from the date of payment received. Therefore, please allow sufficient time for delivery, in case of special dates (e.g. birthdays, anniversaries, etc)
- Saskia Shutt Jewellery retains ownership of goods, until all goods are completely paid for by the customer.
- Any complaints are to be logged within 7 days of the delivery date and must be sent via registered mail for legal compliance. If the complaint is found to be just, Saskia Shutt Jewellery’s liability is limited to the exchange of goods only. All liability of Saskia Shutt Jewellery is limited to the actual payment made, at the time the goods were ordered.
- All photographs on this website are as representative of the item as possible. However, some items may vary slightly since each piece is individually handmade.
Saskia Shutt Jewellery’s Returns policy for the online shop:
- Any returned item purchased from Saskia Shutt Jewellery’s online shop will be subject to a refund, minus the cost of postage, provided that the items are returned unworn and in their original condition and packaging within 14 working days of the delivery date.
- Saskia Shutt Jewellery cannot refund special orders or commissions, but will always endeavour to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Please contact Saskia Shutt directly, as soon as possible to notify if you are returning your purchased item.
- Saskia Shutt Jewellery recommends that you use “signed for” post, when returning an item within Belgium and “internationally signed for” for the rest of Europe and World Wide.
- The returning item remains the customer’s responsibility until that item is received by Saskia Shutt Jewellery.